- >> automotive-transport
- >> Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU)...
Format: PDF | Pages: 301 | Report ID: MRS1082
- Table of Content
- Research Methodology
- Enquire Before Purchase
The global Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) market size is estimated at USD 50.68 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021-2027 to reach 62.77 billion USD in 2027.
During the projection period, sales of automotive electronic control units (ECUs) are predicted to increase. The market is growing due to increased acceptance of autonomous driving technology in the form of driver-assisted technologies such as Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), blind-spot detection, park assist, and Lane Departure Warning (LSW) systems. Over the projected period, rising consumer demand for fuel-efficient Electric Vehicles (EVs), self-driving automobiles, and vehicle-to-vehicle communication technologies are likely to drive market expansion.
Consumer awareness of the need to reduce fuel usage has resulted in a significant increase in demand for hybrid and battery electric cars. Hybrid electric cars use several power sources to lower fuel consumption while still providing a pleasant,and silent driving experience for the user. Due to the growing electric vehicle engine and battery management systems for electric vehicles, there is a significant demand for mass transit electric vehicles in addition to passenger automobiles.
In addition, regulatory agencies in a number of nations have enacted strict fuel emission laws in order to improve road safety. The European Commission and China, for example, established the New Car Assessment Program (NCAP), which requires the use of automated emergency braking and lane departure warning systems, assuring widespread use of active safety systems. Europe and Chinahave also enacted stringent restrictions to decrease their carbon footprints and promote the use of electric vehicles as a viable alternative to traditional automobiles. In the future, these actions are expected to help boost the market growth.
Artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and machine learningare projected to dramatically revolutionize the driving experience within the next decade. BMW has already installed the augmented reality dashboard in its vehicles. By 2020, over 70% of the company's automobiles will be equipped with augmented reality dashboards, substantially improving the human-machine interaction. Furthermore, market growth is expected to be boosted by investments in the development of these technologies for enhanced vehicle performance.
The increased demand for in-vehicle infotainment and communication apps in passenger vehicles can be attributed to the expansion. The fast growth of China's automotive sector, which creates prospects for the country's automotive ECU market, is driving demand for automotive ECUs. The rising population in the Asia Pacific area, as well as rising disposable income, are some of the causes driving up automotive manufacturing, resulting in attractive market development potential.
Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) cars led the automotive ECU market by propulsion type in 2019, accounting for a considerable proportion. Because of the rising production of automobiles in emerging economies like as China and India, the ICE category is expected to dominate the market throughout the projection period. However, due to the rising demand for electric cars in emerging nations, it is expected to rise at a low CAGR. In addition, the Indian government has launched various initiatives to encourage electric transportation, including the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid and) Electric Vehicles (FAME).
The report begins with an overview of the Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Automotive ECUs by type, region, and application. In addition, this report introduces the market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Company Coverage (Company Profile, Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products, etc.):
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Magneti Marelli
- Infineon Technology
- Hyundai Mobis
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. (HELLA)
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Technologies
- Continental AG
- Altera (Intel Corporation)
Capacity Coverage (Market Size & Forecast, Main Consumer Analysis, etc.):
Application Coverage (Market Size & Forecast, Main Consumer Analysis, etc.):
- ADAS & Safety Systems
- Body Electronics
Propulsion Type Coverage (Market Size & Forecast, Main Consumer Analysis, etc.):
- Battery Powered
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
Region Coverage (Regional Consumption, Demand & Forecast by Countries, etc.):
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, South Africa, etc.)
Table Of Content
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Automotive ECU Market Overview
1.1. Capacity Overview and Scope of Automotive ECU
1.2. Global Market Growth Prospects and Revenue Estimates
1.3. Global Automotive ECU Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Capacity 2020 VS 2027
1.4. Global Automotive ECU Consumption Comparison by Application: 2020 VS 2027
1.4.1. ADAS & Safety Systems
1.4.2. Body Electronics
1.5. Global Automotive ECU Consumption Comparison by Propulsion Type: 2020 VS 2027
1.5.1. Battery Powered
1.5.3. Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
1.6. Global Automotive ECU Market Size Estimates and Forecasts by Region: 2020 VS 2027
1.6.1. North America Automotive ECU Estimates
1.6.2. Europe Automotive ECU Estimates
1.6.3. China Automotive ECU Estimates
1.6.4. Japan Automotive ECU Estimates
2. Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1. Global Automotive ECU Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2020)
2.2. Automotive ECU Market Share by Company Capacity (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3)
2.3. Global Automotive ECU Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4. Manufacturers Automotive ECU Capacity ion Sites, Area Served, Capacity Capacity’s
2.5. Automotive ECU Market Competitive Situation and Trends
2.5.1. Automotive ECU Market Concentration Rate
2.5.2. Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3. Global Automotive ECU Consumption by Region (2016-2021)
3.1. Global Automotive ECU Consumption by Region
3.2. Global Automotive ECU Consumption Market Share by Region
3.2.1. North America
3.2.2. North America Automotive ECU Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.2.3. North America Automotive ECU Consumption, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021)
3.2.4. North America Automotive ECU Consumption by Country
3.2.6. Europe Automotive ECU Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.2.7. Europe Automotive ECU Consumption, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021)
3.2.8. Europe Automotive ECU Consumption by Country
3.2.9. Asia Pacific
3.2.10. Asia Pacific Automotive ECU Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.2.11. Asia Pacific Automotive ECU Consumption, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021)
3.2.12. Asia Pacific Automotive ECU Consumption by Country
188.8.131.52. South Korea
3.2.13. South America
3.2.14. South America Automotive ECU Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.2.15. South America Automotive ECU Consumption, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021)
3.2.16. South America Automotive ECU Consumption by Country
3.2.17. Middle East and Africa
3.2.18. Middle East and Africa Automotive ECU Consumption Growth Rate (2016-2021)
3.2.19. Middle East and Africa Automotive ECU Consumption, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021)
3.2.20. Middle East and Africa Automotive ECU Consumption by Country
184.108.40.206. Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11. South Africa
4. Global Automotive ECU Consumption by Capacity (2016-2021)
4.1. Global Automotive ECU Price by Capacity (2016-2021)
4.2. Global Automotive ECU Revenue Market Share by Capacity (2016-2021)
5. Global Automotive ECU Consumption by Application (2016-2021)
5.1. Global Automotive ECU Price by Application (2016-2021)
5.2. Global Automotive ECU Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021)
18.104.22.168. ADAS & Safety Systems
22.214.171.124. Body Electronics
6. Global Automotive ECU Consumption by Propulsion Type (2016-2021)
6.1. Global Automotive ECU Price by Propulsion Type (2016-2021)
6.2. Global Automotive ECU Revenue Market Share by Propulsion Type (2016-2021)
6.2.1. Battery Powered
6.2.3. Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
7. Key Companies Profiled
7.1.1. ZF. Automotive ECU Corporation Information
7.1.2. ZF. Automotive ECU Capacity Portfolio
7.1.3. ZF. Automotive ECU Consumption, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021)
7.1.4. ZF. Main Business and Markets Served
7.1.5. ZF. Recent Developments/Updates
7.2. Mitsubishi Electric
7.3. Magneti Marelli
7.5. Infineon Technology
7.6. Hyundai Mobis
7.8. Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. (HELLA)
7.9. Denso Corporation
7.10. Delphi Technologies
7.11. Continental AG
7.15. Altera (Intel Corporation)
8. Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
8.1. Marketing Channel
8.2. Automotive ECU Distributors List
8.3. Automotive ECU Customers
9. Market Dynamics
9.1. Automotive ECU Industry Trends
9.2. Automotive ECU Growth Drivers
9.3. Automotive ECU Market Challenges
9.4. Automotive ECU Market Restraints
10. Global Automotive ECU Consumption and Demand Forecast, by Region (2022-2027)
10.1. Global Forecasted Demand Analysis of Automotive ECU, by Regions and Country
10.1.1. North America Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Country
10.1.2. Europe Market Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Country
10.1.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Region
10.1.4. Latin America Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Country
10.1.5. Middle East and Africa Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Country
11. Global Automotive ECU Consumption and Demand Forecast, by Capacity Segments (2022-2027)
11.1. Global Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Capacity Segments (2022-2027)
11.2. Global Consumption and Price Forecast by Capacity Segments (2022-2027)
11.2.1. Global Forecasted Growth Rate of Automotive ECU by Capacity Segments (2022-2027)
12. Global Automotive ECU Consumption and Demand Forecast, by Application Segments (2022-2027)
12.1. Global Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Application Segments (2022-2027)
12.2. Global Consumption and Price Forecast by Application Segments (2022-2027)
12.2.1. Global Forecasted Growth Rate of Automotive ECU by Application Segments (2022-2027)
13. Global Automotive ECU Consumption and Demand Forecast, by Propulsion Type Segments (2022-2027)
13.1. Global Forecasted Consumption of Automotive ECU by Propulsion Type Segments (2022-2027)
13.2. Global Consumption and Price Forecast by Propulsion Type Segments (2022-2027)
13.2.1. Global Forecasted Growth Rate of Automotive ECU by Propulsion Type Segments (2022-2027)
14. Research Finding and Conclusion
15. Methodology and Data Source
15.1. Methodology/Research Approach
15.1.1. Research Programs/Capacity
15.1.2. Market Size Estimation
15.1.3. Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
15.2. Data Source
15.2.1. Secondary Sources
15.2.2. Primary Sources
15.3. Author List
Our research studies are primarily performed in five phases which include Secondary Research, Primary Research, Subject Matter Expert Advice, Quality Check, and Final Review. The process opted for conducting thorough research to make authentic business reports is briefly described below-
- Based on the understanding of requirements, we conducted secondary research to identify the Segment specifications, qualitative and quantitative data along with the factors responsible for the growth of the market.
- The secondary sources referred for the study include press releases, company annual reports, and research papers related to the industry.
- Various sources such as industry magazines, trade journals, government websites, and associations were also reviewed for gathering precise analysis on opportunities for business expansions in the market.
- Moreover, quantitative as well as qualitative data were also extracted from paid databases, which included Reuters, Factiva, Bloomberg, One Source, and Hoovers, which proved to be useful for in-depth technical study of the market.
- The research carried out during the desk research was verified by primary interviews. Primary research was scheduled with a number of industry experts for conducting telephonic interviews, and also our team send questionnaires through their official emails.
- The secondary data collected was then verified by various industry participants which included Segment managers, marketing managers, VPs, CEOs, purchasing managers, subject matter experts.
- An interview with the mentioned participants aids invalidation of our research findings regarding the Segment.
- It helps in the provision of first-hand data on factors such as market size, growth, regional trends, market trends, and competition in the industry. This approach makes our findings precise in order to help our clients in strategic decision-making processes.
Subject Matter Advice-
- The secondary and primary research key findings were then validated by the in-house subject matter experts having extensive experience in the market research industry.
- Specific requirements of the clients were reviewed by the experts to check for completion of the market study. Experts help in channelizing the representation skills of the analyst in terms of providing data that can be easily understood by our customers.
- The analysis done by the research team was further reviewed to check for data accuracy provided to suit the clients’ specific requirements.
- This revision was done in various phases to check the data authenticity and to remove negligible errors in the final compilation.
- After the quality check, a final review of the report was done to look after the presentation, formatting, and to recheck if all the requirements of the clients were addressed. The next phase remains dispatch of the report to the client.
Share this :
Frequently Asked Questions
North America captured the highest revenue in 2021 and is projected to continue its dominance during the study period.
Asia Pacific (especially China, and India) region is projected to grow at the fastest growth rate during the study period.
Companies namely ZF, Mitsubishi Electric, Magneti Marelli, Lear, Infineon Technology, Hyundai Mobis, and Hitachi are actively operating in this market
- Individual license 2980Team license 3980Corporate license 4980
Why Choose Market Research Strategy?
Authenticated Data Sources
We utilize market analysis/information from verified authenticated data sources to scoop accurate research reports
We understand the urgency of our clients and their clients' in the competitive space thus, deliver the report in minimum turnaround
Gain Instant Access
Without further ado, choose us and get instant access to reliable analysis to help you make the right business decisions.
Our Pledge to You
We abide by the information security policy and adheres to keep your private and business information confidential and secure.
Copyright © 2022 Market Research Strategy, All rights reserved.